Sunday, January 23, 2011

W@W SG MeGa EB~


One of most active w@wies in SG, Sis Rona, decided to organize a mini EB after finding out that there were actually quite a number of SG based w@wies who are active in the yahoo group forum.

She started a thread inviting w@wies SG for a mini EB at Starbucks Raffles Place in City Hall. But because of the overwhelming response from the excited w@wies, she suggested a bigger venue which is still around the area of city hall for the convenience of everybody.

January 14, 2011 was a fun and exciting night for all these w@wies because they got to see the faces behind the names/signature in the w@w group. Super saya because everything was just about weddings. :) We exchanged stories about our wedding preps & one of the couple there (patrick and lara) who just got married last december, shared their experience and tips to us. Spontaneous suppliers ratings agad. Among us all, I was the earliest who'll get married so everybody was also very excited for me, asking me if I have completed my suppliers already. I also got the chance to share my knowledge and experience. What's flattering was that some of them even took down notes :) Rona, the promoter, of course was also in a very good mood sharing her stories. She brought a friend, not a w@wie, but was scheduled to get married on March 20, 2011 who is equally affected with the w@w atmosphere. (I guess she's not yet too late to be a w@wie)*wink*

Ian stood up as our official photographer during that night.Thanks to you bee :)

We had our group hug pictures taken by the staff of New York New York, one of them almost dropped Ian's camera. hehe!

Then we had another group picture taken at the City Hall MRT station this time, me, Ian and Rona took turns in taking shots.

I guess it's a memorable experience to everyone. :) We met new friends, took home wedding knowledge and we became each other's part of our own wedding preps story.

No comments:

Post a Comment