Monday, January 17, 2011

~My FirSt WeDDiNG ShoeS~

Last Saturday, me and ian went on scouting again for my wedding shoes and his tux. Unfortunately, we ended up buying 3 polo shirts for Ian after passing by GAP store in Suntec that is apparently having a sale. :) But before that, we went to Kate Spade shop first in Raffles Mall to check out on their shoes because they were also having a sale. I saw this teal kamille piperline pumps selling at S$300 from the original price of S$600 but it wasn't comfortable and ian didn't find it lovely.



though there's another shoes that sells at $S480 but it doesn't match our motif unlike the other one that i could use as my "something blue" it's a glittery hot pink sling back sandals with accent ribbon. :)



and finally, I found my first wedding shoes :) (I'll be having two shoes by the way if you haven't read my first blog about it) I need high heeled shoes for the ceremony to improve my posture and one more comfortable lower heeled shoes for the reception, so I can party all night long. :)

This lovely pair of sandals made out of shimmering fabric, accented with sparkling stones is also a good buy since we bought it on sale :) from the original price of S$240, we bought it at a price of S$192 :) The thing is, when I saw this last sunday, I didn't go for it right away because I was thinking I might find something else which I will like more. Though, it was really pretty and comfortable when I tried it on. So I told myself, If I still want this sandals when I wake up the next day, I'll buy it. So come next day, I'm still thinking about it. Then again I told myself, "okay, one more day". And now is Monday and i didn't go to work 'cause I'm not feeling well but she's still in my mind. (yes, it's a she :-p) I had to stop torturing myself so I called Ian and asked him a favor to buy the sandals before he go home since the shop is on the way and nearby his office. :) 2 days has been enough torture and today is a happy day :) I can already come back to work tomorrow. :-p
Here's Kym :)








1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. totshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete