Sunday, January 23, 2011

~WeDDiNG FaVoR~

After several online searching for nice and unique wedding favors, I finally found this site which caught my attention. They sell beautiful wedding favors, gifts, & accessories which are not so common unlike other online stores. Usually, all these online shops are based in the US so the shipping fee and delivery time is another thing to worry about. I was so happy when I found out that this online store has a shop here in SG so me and Ian went there to see what they have. Fortunately, i found the wedding favor that I wanted, exactly the same as the photo that I saved in my PC. :) It's a cute picnic basket that matches our theme then it's up to us to modify it. Here's the pic that I grabbed from their website :)

CUTE BASKET :)



DONNED WITH RIBBON :)




if you want to know more about them and see more of their wedding favors, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment