Tuesday, January 11, 2011

~59 DaYs To Go~

wheeeew!! how could time be so fast like this? it was like christmas only yesterday and now we're in the mid month of January already. but i'm happy! our big day is nearing and everytime i see other people's wedding i feel more and more excited about my own wedding :)

Last sunday, ian and i went to orchard to buy some of my beauty bottles (moisturizer, toner, and some beauty creams) and the flip flops which a friend was wearing when she visited me on a saturday. yeah!when i saw it, the next day i really bought my own already. :) then we started scouting for my wedding shoes. Even though I didn't find the pair that i want at the end of the day, it wasn't as tiring as I thought. Maybe because I enjoyed looking at the gorgeous shoes of some of the branded shops that we went too. :) nah! I have no plan of buying one thousand over dollars shoes, it's just that I wanted to see how these shoes of expensive brands differs from the normal shoes that an average person like me buys. One thing because whenever I buy shoes or sandals for myself, no matter how cheap or expensive it is, it wouldn't last me for long. I'm already lucky if I'll have a pair that will last for at least 3 months. :-p that's why I want to see for myself and feel if high end shoes can stand my ferocious feet. haha! well, we went to Manolo Blahnik in Hilton but unfortunately it's already closed when we got there. didn't get the chance to ask for the price of the famous blue satin pump of Carrie Underwood of Sex and the City (see image below) but saw few pairs that made me drool from the outside glass doors.



then, we've been to some high end brand shops which are not as famous as prada and chanel and louis vuitton but they also carry high fashion and lovely pairs of shoes. :) but then again, here are few of my faves. :)

1. Louis Vuitton Athen Open Toe Pump in Satin and Strass Color: Taupe
Apologies for the image size. that's the best I got.




2. Louis Vuitton Bora Bora Sandal in Satin Color: Taupe
Image available is in black, then taupe color is actually nicer :)




3. Ferragamo Ankle Strap Platform with vara plate and ruching. Collection SS 2011

IMAGE NOT AVAILABLE

We'll continue scouting next week and hopefully i"ll be able to find my dream pair already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment