Monday, December 20, 2010

~BriDaL CaR~

This is one of my surprises to Ian for our wedding :) We initially wanted to have a vintage car as our bridal car but because of the change of budget in venue, we decided to just use the bridal car that will be provided by our caterer. but now, I changed my mind and thought of surprising him so I contacted our wedding planner and asked them to find our dream bridal car. Luckily, the 1930 Cadillac is still available on our wedding date. yipee! :) sharing the photo below :)

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine your hubby’s surprise when he saw the vintage car on your wedding day! Vintage cars are quite popular nowadays, especially for wedding occasions. The classic style of the vehicle makes it a unique choice for a bridal car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet surprise! Your hubby must be very surprised to see this vintage car for your wedding. I’m sure this lovely car made your day even more special and perfect. I’m also planning to rent a vintage car for my wedding this year.

    ReplyDelete