Monday, November 15, 2010

~LeSS ThAn 4 MonThs To Go!~

Geez! I can feel the excitement and i'm kinda nervous already. :) but i love this feeling!! :) yup! it's less than 4 months and it's my turn to walk down the aisle. :) here are some of the updates of our wedding preparations.

So far our preps are doing okay and i'm excited to see the final sketch of my gown :)
We have decided to get Ms. Mila De Leon as my designer and she'll do the gowns of my entourage too! :) i put my trust on her so I hope she won't fail me. :)

Kutchie, our coordinator keeps on impressing me/us. I was a bit worried with some small details of our wedding like the headcount of suppliers meal, misalette, place cards etc. so i told her that i want to talk about it on our next meeting. And during our meeting with her last month, I felt so relieved when she told me that she and her team will take good care of it. she even volunteered to help us in doing the packing of our wedding favors and she also talks about the littlest things which i really appreciate as an OC Bride. :-p I remember her telling me to ask one of my bridesmaids or whoever to carry a sanitizer and stand near me after the releasing of the doves because sometimes as they say, sh*t happens. haha! i'm loving her more and more and hopefully on the day of our wedding, will be her best of the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment